The Ranger® 212LS is a comfortable cruiser with an aggressive, sporty side. A 250-horsepower rating melds with a nimble, streamlined hull and supple, handcrafted seating that delivers comfort at all speeds. The layout boasts capability for fishing, chilling and skiing. The well-appointed interior is highlighted by rich marine-grade carpet, handmade seating and a wealth of storage for every undertaking. A custom ski box resides in the floor just aft of the 8-foot rod box, and is flanked by an insulated in-deck cooler and three massive storages. At the stern, a retractable stainless-steel boarding ladder, rope stowage, livewell and twin dry boxes make things convenient and accessible. Underneath all of this are legendary Ranger construction protocols for unparalleled peace of mind. Whatever you’re up to, the Ranger Reata 212LS is equipped to make memories every time you hit the water.
- The pinnacle of crossover design
- Tournament livewell, rod and tackle storage
- Single-post ski tow with reboarding ladder and ski rope storage at stern
- Large cockpit and decks that can be tailored for fun or fishing
- Dash and bow-mounted electronics with quick-release trolling motor bracket